60 Night Comfort Guarantee
We’ll exchange your bed if, after sleeping on it for 60 nights, you don’t find it comfortable.
We know it takes a while to get used to your new bed. So if after 60 nights you don’t find your bed totally comfy, we’ll exchange it for a new one. You’ll need to have used a mattress protector to qualify, but we promise to make the whole exchange process quick and simple. Please note our sleep guarantee is not applicable to sales where a consultation has not been sought by the customer and no advice has been provided by sales staff. In the case of a mattress being unsuitable due to customer error we are unable to offer a refund due to sanitary concerns. All sleep guarantee returns are subject to a redelivery fee.
- The 60 nights start from day of delivery.
- You must be able to provide proof of purchase.
- You must have used a mattress protector. These can be purchased in store or online.
- We will only exchange the mattress, not the frame, where you have purchased a mattress and bed frame together.
- You can only exchange your mattress once under the guarantee.
- The guarantee does not apply to the colour, height or width of your bed.
- If you do opt for an exchange then you will be subject to a charge of 10% of the original bed value but at a minimum value of £25 and a re-delivery charge.
- You’ll also need to make up the price difference if you opt to exchange for a more expensive mattress.
- If the new mattress is cheaper unfortunately you won’t be eligible for a refund.
- Mattresses returned under the guarantee are only eligible for store credit and no payment refund can be given.